Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

LOST iPhone in Ride Share Car

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeybug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LOST iPhone in Ride Share Car
    Posted: 28 Sep 2019 at 10:48am
PLEASE HELP ME LOST MY PHONE IN CAR..Left my iPhone in car with writing on the outside. The lady driver is in a ride share program she was coming from Rosslyn VA. and picks up at Pentagon late evening. She took me to the Stafford 610 slug lot near Lowes and another lady got out at the same lot and went to Dollar Tree. Lady Driver is in a ride share program that she shared with us. She may live in Orange VA. Does anyone know the ride share app it is a bright green app logo?

Lady was coming from Rosslyn picked me and a man up at the Pentagon about 9 PM at the 17 slug line stop about Wednesday September 25 She said she picks up late at the Pentagon. A lady was already in the car.

Does anyone know the lady driver or how I can contact her. She was very nice and friendly and talked to us. She works a lot and late. Call me at 407-267-2635 or text me at this number for any information. I am Jerry
Jerry Pitts
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic