Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dale city to King St.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eclifford1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dale city to King St.
    Posted: 16 Dec 2018 at 12:37am
Hello,

I haven’t slugged yet but will be soon and really don’t know much about it. I work near the king st metro. I’d go to the dale city slug spot. Where do I tell them
I’m going, king st? Any help is much appreciated since I have no idea what I’m doing. Thanks
hillnva View Drop Down
Junior Slug
Junior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hillnva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2018 at 2:21pm
Hi Eclifford1234:
I am assuming that you are going to the King Street Metro in Old Town Alexandria? Not sure if there are any Slug Lines left in Old Town since most of the Government Agencies pulled out of Old Town a few year ago (Buildings did not meet newer government standards). If you are still wanting to Slug, I would suggest the Pentagon Slug Line at the Horner Road Lot. After being dropped off at the Pentagon, take Metro to the King Street Station in Old Town. Then reverse trip for the ride home. I work in Old Town Alexandria alongside the Potomac River. So I make the trip from Old Town to the Pentagon in the evenings. Due to the nature of my work, I never know if I will get out of work on time. So Slugging (being a Slug driver) has really worked for me.
Urban Dictionary: Slugs
NOUN
People who anonymously ride-share, with drivers who need extra bodies, to get into the high-occupancy vehicle lanes (HOV).

My definition:
A term of endearment.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic