Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

610 to Rosslyn

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mehran.s23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 610 to Rosslyn
    Posted: 29 Jan 2018 at 9:12am
I want to start slugging from Stafford to Rosslyn but not sure if many drivers have that commute. Can anyone let me know what the lines there are like or best times? I live in Aquia Harbor and it would be more convenient then slugging from Horner Rd everyday. 
KeithO View Drop Down
Senior Slug
Senior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KeithO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2018 at 8:04am
The Route 610 (Stafford) line works will for Rosslyn. I'm not sure about the return, you can ask other Rosslyn slugs / drivers. They might metro back to the Pentagon for pickup. 
gdfields View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gdfields Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2018 at 7:57am
I pick up 610-to-Rosslyn riders every day at about 5:45. If the line is long I ask for 3. (I'd probably take 3 every day but I've been stuck waiting for Rosslyn riders too often to do that to other drivers.)

I always pick up at the Pentagon for the return. Usually for 610 but sometimes for Mine Road if there are 2 or 3 waiting.

Hope that helps as one data point.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic