Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Springfield slugline question

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watawata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Springfield slugline question
    Posted: 13 Sep 2017 at 9:53pm
Hello, brand new slug (rider) here. On this website, Bob's (Springfield) does not list Pentagon as the destination. Is there not a line for Pentagon in the morning from Bob's (or afternoon from Pentagon to Bob's)?

Also, which Springfield location (e.g. Daventry, Bob's, Don's, Rolling Valley etc.) may have better chance of finding a driver to & from Pentagon? I used Daventry in the morning, and for coming back in the afternoon, the driver who was going to Rolling Valley was nice enough to drop me off near Daventry (Bernadette church on Old Keene Mill Rd, about 0.1-0.2 mile walk to my car).

Thank you in advance.
scottt View Drop Down
Senior Slug
Senior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2017 at 9:28am
Correct, Bob's does not go to the Pentagon in the morning.  What time in the morning are you looking for?  There is Sydenstricker, but it fills up fast.
watawata View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watawata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2017 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by scottt scottt wrote:

Correct, Bob's does not go to the Pentagon in the morning.  What time in the morning are you looking for?  There is Sydenstricker, but it fills up fast.

Thank you for clarifying Bob's (no Pentagon) Smile  I usually get to Daventry slug line around 6:40am.
scottt View Drop Down
Senior Slug
Senior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote scottt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2017 at 9:14am
At that time, you should be fine if you'd like to go to Sydenstricker.
watawata View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watawata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2017 at 6:40pm

At that time, you should be fine if you'd like to go to Sydenstricker.

Thank you, I'll explore more locations in Springfield including Sydenstricker :-)
Fangio10 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fangio10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2017 at 9:03pm
Hi,

Can someone tell me where does the line to Bob's forms at the Pentagon in the afternoon? Went to the sign Springfield/Burke and the people I talked to didn't know. Thanks in advance.

Edited by Fangio10 - 05 Oct 2017 at 9:03pm
scottt View Drop Down
Senior Slug
Senior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote scottt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2017 at 8:18am
There isn't a Bob's line at the Pentagon.  It's Sydenstricker and Rolling Valley.
watawata View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watawata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 6:40pm

There isn't a Bob's line at the Pentagon.  It's Sydenstricker and Rolling Valley.

That's my understanding, too. So far, Sydenstricker seems to be more popular over Rolling Valley. I've been fortunate to find drivers willing to drop me off for Daventry (usually at St. Bernadette church parking lot on right side of Old Keene Mill Rd).
ca11meren View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ca11meren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 11:02pm
I'm confused, why does the website say that Bob's is one of the destinations from the Pentagon? I'm a driver and would like to pick up slugs from the Pentagon to Bob's.
scottt View Drop Down
Senior Slug
Senior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2017 at 2:21pm
Needs to be fixed then.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic