Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Springfield slugline question

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
watawata View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watawata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2017 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by scottt scottt wrote:

Correct, Bob's does not go to the Pentagon in the morning.  What time in the morning are you looking for?  There is Sydenstricker, but it fills up fast.

Thank you for clarifying Bob's (no Pentagon) Smile  I usually get to Daventry slug line around 6:40am.
scottt View Drop Down
Senior Slug
Senior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2017 at 9:28am
Correct, Bob's does not go to the Pentagon in the morning.  What time in the morning are you looking for?  There is Sydenstricker, but it fills up fast.
watawata View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watawata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2017 at 9:53pm
Hello, brand new slug (rider) here. On this website, Bob's (Springfield) does not list Pentagon as the destination. Is there not a line for Pentagon in the morning from Bob's (or afternoon from Pentagon to Bob's)?

Also, which Springfield location (e.g. Daventry, Bob's, Don's, Rolling Valley etc.) may have better chance of finding a driver to & from Pentagon? I used Daventry in the morning, and for coming back in the afternoon, the driver who was going to Rolling Valley was nice enough to drop me off near Daventry (Bernadette church on Old Keene Mill Rd, about 0.1-0.2 mile walk to my car).

Thank you in advance.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic