FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMark Center to Braddock Road

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Viktoria View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Viktoria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mark Center to Braddock Road
    Posted: 11 Jun 2014 at 10:29pm
Hello, I am new here. I moved to Woodbridge and work in Alexandria on Seminary Rd.All this time I was driving to Pentagon and back. Just found out about Mark Center but very confused how to find people going from Horner Rd to Mark Center and back. Please help -;)

Thanks
potterd View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote potterd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2014 at 9:26pm
To prepare for the Seminary exit from the HOV lane, a Braddock Rd slug option is being created to and from the Mark Center. Riders departing the Mark Center to Braddock Rd are encouraged to display a "Braddock Rd" sign while standing at the Mark Center slug line (kiss and drop lane). If a driver doesn't arrive, an easy walk up the stairs to catch the 7M shuttle to the Pentagon is available. Take every opportunity to pass along this information.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic