Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Herndon coordinator needed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spunky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Herndon coordinator needed
    Posted: 07 Oct 2003 at 7:21pm
I am no longer affiliated with the newly developing Herndon-Monroe/Rosslyn slugline. Is anyone interested in coordinating this slugline?
webbuzzard View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote webbuzzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2003 at 8:15pm
what does a coordinator do? i work near union station, and would like to organize a longer slug.
spunky View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spunky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2003 at 8:44pm
A coordinator would promote the line by soliciting drivers (area parking garages, bulletin boards, etc), answering postings on this forum, passing out flyers, and tagging other volunteers to help build interest in the line. Once the line is established, the need for these activities would diminish.

One person already said she was interested in coordinating the line so I'll let her know you may be interested in helping. The more people who get involved, the better the chances are that the line will take off.
webbuzzard View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote webbuzzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2004 at 6:12pm
slug@cox.net for herndon monroe information
Admin View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2004 at 5:37am
Spunky and Webbuzzard,
Please let me know if there is any way I can help you promote the Herndon-Monroe/Rosslyn slugline.

As you probably know, a couple of ladies got this started a number of months ago but it lost support. It would be great to get this started again.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic