Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sunoco development/impact at Bob's

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DCGuy64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sunoco development/impact at Bob's
    Posted: 05 Aug 2015 at 8:39am
Hello to all my fellow sluggers. Morning riders at Bob’s may have noticed that the Sunoco station which is being constructed now has what appears to be a cut-out into the lot. Not only have they eliminated 2 parking spots in the process, but it looks like they’re planning to use that area as an ingress/egress for the gas station. So my question is: how will this affect where the 18th/20th street riders line up? Has anyone spoken to the county? Clearly, it would be hazardous to have slug riders standing right in the way of entering and departing vehicles in the morning.
If anyone has any information, please feel free to share it.

Thanks!
fifa4champion View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fifa4champion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2015 at 10:06pm
Ill be ready to get started when (coach Jill Ellis) needs me personally for you to, Morgan informed your Parent as soon as the USAs 3-1 make an impression on Quarterly report. The program should be to with luck , create units all through this particular tournament, yet when the lady needs me personally to get started, Ill always be presently there.

-------------------------
fifa coins cheap fifa 16 coins
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic