Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - New Slug Line Forming! - L'Enfant to Horner Road
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Slug Line Forming! - L'Enfant to Horner Road

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tigen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Slug Line Forming! - L'Enfant to Horner Road
    Posted: 15 Sep 2003 at 9:28am
Starting Oct 1, 2003

Finally, after months of talk and commuter feedback a new afternoon slug line is being formed at L’Enfant Plaza for Horner Road and Potomac Mills destinations.

No more traveling all the way to 14th Street or the Pentagon to pick up!

Location: At the GSA building directly across the street from the L’Enfant Plaza Metro. (Next to line for 610)

PASS THE WORD!

Questions? Email me at tigen@eccsva.com
mroyal View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mroyal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2003 at 12:53pm
quote:
Originally posted by tigen
[br]Starting Oct 1, 2003

Finally, after months of talk and commuter feedback a new afternoon slug line is being formed at L’Enfant Plaza for Horner Road and Potomac Mills destinations.

Location: At the GSA building directly across the street from the L’Enfant Plaza Metro. (Next to line for 610)

PASS THE WORD!

I noticed signs at the Horner Road line this morning. Even though I wouldn't be using it, I wish you luck and success.
We need to do a similar thing for 18th Streeter's.

Kindest Regards,

mroyal
610_Slug View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 610_Slug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2003 at 8:21am
quote:
Originally posted by tigen
[br]Starting Oct 1, 2003

PASS THE WORD!

Hi...looks like your Horner Road line from L'Enfant will be successful. I'm one of the slugs in the 610 line, and at least 7 cars came by looking for Horner Road slugs Friday afternoon.

We were wondering if it would be possible to move your proposed line to between the Springfield and 610 line? There is plenty of room on D Street for all of us. Looks like Horner Road is a pretty big destination, and if the line is on top of the existing 610 line, there may be traffic problems, in addition to us 610 slugs having a harder time finding rides.

We appreciate it. Again, good luck. You guys should start going out there. There are plenty of cars looking for you coming by...but no Horner Road slugs around.
Admin View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2003 at 4:28pm
How is this line doing?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic