FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHot Lane EZ Pass

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
valuesleader View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valuesleader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hot Lane EZ Pass
    Posted: 25 Sep 2014 at 4:01am
hey,guys,it is a good psot ,mark it ,let us make friends!

More Exciting Content http://www.rsgoldget.com Waiting For You.
USA View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote USA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2014 at 5:06pm
Note you do not have to provide a credit card number because you don't have to select "automatic replenishment." If you choose "manual replenishment," you can mail them a check every time your account balance drops below $10.

As has been noted, the monthly fees are gone as of July 1. It raises the interesting point that once your existing E-ZPass needs to be replaced due to a low battery, there's probably not a lot of reason not to get the E-ZPass Flex even if you don't have one now, given that neither device will have a monthly fee. (Previously, the conventional transponder was 50¢ a month and the Flex was $1.00 a month.)
KeithO View Drop Down
Senior Slug
Senior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KeithO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2014 at 11:48am
The websites say Early 2015. I'm sure there will be announcements as the completion gets closer

KeithO
HOV3Slug View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HOV3Slug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2014 at 10:15am
Is there a date specific (target date) when the 395-95 lanes go HOT?
scottt View Drop Down
Senior Slug
Senior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2014 at 8:50am
The monthly fee will cease July 1.
mab3md View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mab3md Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2014 at 4:18pm
So I kept hearing that the HOV would continue to be free for slugging. Not so, the HOV EZ Pass costs $35 up front. We are going to be forced to give them our CC information and load $35 on the card even if we will never use it other than slugging. Then it is going to cost $1 a month if for some reason you don't use like you are on vacation or travel. I thought the politicians wanted to encourage ridesharing to reduce "global warming". I guess what they really want is the money. Not to mention if enough isn't brought in via the tolls there is the garunteed payment from the gov to the contractor. Another waste of my tax dollars
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic