Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Need to Slug, But Don't KNow How

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MikenTonysMom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need to Slug, But Don't KNow How
    Posted: 07 May 2014 at 10:10am
Taking a long shot here --- I currently work near the Navy Yard in DC (location is at 12th and M, SE Washington, DC). I live near the Woodbridge campus of NVCC. Trying to figure out how to pick up coming and going back.I have to be at work by 8:30am and my end time is 5:00pm. I'm fairly new to area (moved here in Nov) and I'm having a hard time meeting my scheduled hours due to the traffic pattern on 95N, 495N and 295N. The earliest I can leave my home is 7am. Any assistance with this would be greatly appreciated!! My livelihood depends on it at this point.
mslisa627 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mslisa627 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2014 at 2:32pm
Going to the Navy Yard it may be best for you to look under "coordinated rides" Or you could just pick some people that are going anywhere within the city that will just get you into the city via HOV. But for the most part just find out which lot is closer to your home, (Maybe tackets) then ask someone there where is the DC line, Once you get to the DC line ask for 2 going to 18th, 14th, L'Efant or where is close to Navy Yard. On the way home a lot of people drive over to the Pentagon and pick up from there.

Alicia L. Owens
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic