Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pentagon

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lcarrasco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pentagon
    Posted: 22 Apr 2014 at 4:04pm
I recently changed jobs from DC to Arlington, VA. Somebody told me to pick up sluggers going to Pentagon and then going back to 395S after the sluggers were dropped off. Anything on this?
KeithO View Drop Down
Senior Slug
Senior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KeithO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2014 at 7:24am
You could also pick up for Crystal City. I think it's a little easier to turn right at the HOV exit to go to CC then turning left to go to the Pentagon. You can proceed to your final destination from either point. Might want to give both a try.

KeithO
DC2RV View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DC2RV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2014 at 2:28pm
It depends on where you pick up and where in Arlington you work. Drivers who pick up at Rolling Valley in the AM (and work in Arlington) will take riders to either Pentagon North or Roslyn. They'll then either take 50 or Wilson Blvd to their destination. If your workplace is closer to 395, then either the Pentagon or CC might be your best bet.
Wilson1978 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wilson1978 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2014 at 7:32pm
Was wondering if it would be possible to get dropped off at Potomac Mills in Woodbridge, can still get back onto I-95 towards destination.
Batusi View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Batusi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2014 at 12:43pm
Yeah, the Potomac Mills/Horner slug line at the Pentagon is still there.
Fewer Potomac sluggers (like me) than in the past; but still operational.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic