Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rt 610

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anteon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rt 610
    Posted: 14 Aug 2003 at 2:23pm
I will be moving into Stafford late September. Moving to Shadow Woods exit 143 (Garrisonville) first left at the light. I thought I saw a commuter lot behind the Holiday Inn....Pls give me some information on that lot. Is that the one to take to get to Rosslyn
Arbo View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2003 at 7:13am
Anteon,
Go to the 610 web page (http://www.slug-lines.com/AM_Lines/Route_610.asp). There are two lots at the 610 exit. The "old lot", (aka "big lot" or Staffordborough lot or "the one behind the McDonalds") is North of 610 behind the McDonalds. The new lot (aka the "Mine Road" lot) is South is 610 just off of Mine Road. When will you be leaving for Rosslyn? The slug lines in the old lot are well established and start running before 6AM. I understand the new lot has a line, but people don't start picking up until later in the morning.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic