Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commuters going south from Springfield

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MackUSMC76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Commuters going south from Springfield
    Posted: 10 Oct 2013 at 4:20pm
Is there a slug line going south from Springfield, with the moving of gov't agencies to Springfield I believe there is now a need? I just moved back to the area so not sure what is out there.

I would have no problem going to Stafford or Fredericksburg.

If we have to make it at the Metro since one 3 letter agency won't let us do it there because they are ignorant to what slugging is then so be it.

Please provide any feed back you can.

Thanks

MackUSMC76 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MackUSMC76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2013 at 7:12am
Any body got anything on this, I see a lot of views but no responses?

I just seen that I wasn't clear enough.

The question should have been going south in the afternoon, and going north in the AM?

Sorry for my confusion.
marcelhenryg View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marcelhenryg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2013 at 3:47pm
maybe you could try posting something in the carpool area and try arranging a carpool with people in that area? i'm not sure how many people work there and commute up, maybe some take the train? or join GW Ride connect.
MackUSMC76 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MackUSMC76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2013 at 8:36am
Cool thanks.
monicatingle View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monicatingle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2013 at 11:40am
Hi guys,

I believe this is greatly needed. I work in Fairfax and would be happy to pick up slugs to and from Springfield. The metro would probably be the best choice for the line. There is a PRTC Springfield Metro bus stop, but those slugging would need to line up along kiss and ride. I am a daily driver to Fairfax. In the am I can pick up from Woodbridge area to drop at Springfield ~7:45-8:30 and evenings pick up in Springfield ~4:45-5:15.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic