Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Slug App Needs Beta Testers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arobeson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Slug App Needs Beta Testers
    Posted: 06 Aug 2013 at 7:55am
Hi Fellow Slug Commuters!

Ever wish you had an app that allowed you to see other slugs and drivers going your way...before you walk to a long line or drive to an empty line?

I have created a slugging app for Windows Phone and need beta testers. If you would like to be a beta tester or have any general questions, please send an email to webmaster@slugfast.com. I will need your email address associated with your Microsoft account if you want to be a tester.

When I'm ready with more information at slugfast.com, I will send you a link that you can use on your phone to download the app (SlugFast) from the Windows Phone App Store.

Thanks in advance for helping to make slugging easier!

Sincerely,
Andy Robeson
arobeson View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arobeson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2013 at 9:04pm
Please see screenshots of the app at: slugfast.com
Vicksab13 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicksab13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2013 at 10:41am
quote:
Originally posted by arobeson

Hi Fellow Slug Commuters!

Ever wish you had an app that allowed you to see other slugs and drivers going your way...before you walk to a long line or drive to an empty line?

I have created a slugging app for Windows Phone and need beta testers. If you would like to be a beta tester or have any general questions, please send an email to webmaster@slugfast.com. I will need your email address associated with your Microsoft account if you want to be a tester.

When I'm ready with more information at slugfast.com, I will send you a link that you can use on your phone to download the app (SlugFast) from the Windows Phone App Store.

Thanks in advance for helping to make slugging easier!

Sincerely,
Andy Robeson

Vicksab13 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicksab13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2013 at 10:42am
Is this just for Windows? Let me know if you need iPhone testers.
arobeson View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arobeson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2013 at 8:18pm
quote:
Originally posted by Vicksab13

Is this just for Windows? Let me know if you need iPhone testers.

Hello - Thanks for the reply! Yes, this is for Windows Phones only at this time. I plan to build for Android and iPhone as well.

FYI - My app just got certified by Microsoft yesterday. So it is now available for free in the Windows Phone Store: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/slugfast/bd06be58-9be7-4186-a1f6-375a0e60952c
scottt View Drop Down
Senior Slug
Senior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2013 at 7:52am
You picked the smallest installed base of devices to start with? Did someone miss a meeting?
arobeson View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arobeson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2013 at 8:06am
This is my first mobile app and Microsoft has made it very easy and inexpensive to get started. I also think that Windows Phone is an excellent platform and likely to grow.
scottt View Drop Down
Senior Slug
Senior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2013 at 8:28am
Best of luck
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic