Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Springfield to L'Enfant Options

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpringSlug2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Springfield to L'Enfant Options
    Posted: 03 Apr 2013 at 8:48am
I'm a fairly regular user of the Sydenstricker lot to get to the Pentagon, but I'd like to try slugging to L'Enfant.

It seems like Rolling Valley or Bob's would be my best bet for getting to L'Enfant, is that right? Bob's would be more convenient for me, so what is this lot like? When is it most active?
Also, is the pickup still in the old Long John Silver's lot or has it moved over to the area where people park (across from Giant)? And when does the lot usually fill up?

For the return trip, when is it best to get rides at L'Enfant heading for Bob's?

I know a lot of these questions could be answered on the website, but I'm a little hesitant to rely solely on that information because it seems like some of it could be dated. For example, it says the Sydenstricker lot is "Good" from 7:00 to 8:30 and, in my experience, it can pretty dead after 7:30.....

Thanks in advance!
ETC View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ETC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2013 at 1:40pm
Bob's is great for L'Enfant. Rolling Valley good in early AM but not so much on the return in PM. Lines at L'Enfant start at 3:30 and last to after 5:00 pm. Also, if you can't get a ride, you can take a bus at the Pentagon. First stop off the highway.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic