Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

From Centreville or even Vienna Metro to DC

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElenaT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: From Centreville or even Vienna Metro to DC
    Posted: 25 Mar 2013 at 9:11am
I'm driving from Centreville to DC by taking HOV 66 every morning. Iam usually on the road by 7am, could be by Vienna Metro at 7:20 or 7:30am.Going down town DC between L st and 18th st.
On the way back home usually by 5:00pm.
If anyone would be interesting to share a ride with me, please let me know. My email elena_tucker27@yahoo.com
Thank you

Hi , is there anybody that want to share ride from Centreville to DC and back ?
Thanks
rbhoward View Drop Down
Junior Slug
Junior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rbhoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2017 at 9:20pm
I too leave from Centreville around 7am on Mondays and Wednesdays but i go to the Navy Yard. Think we could make that work? Are you in NE or NW?
Nvasquez419 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nvasquez419 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2018 at 3:09pm
Hi, I just moved to Centreville last weekend and work in DC, are you still needing a rider?
rbhoward View Drop Down
Junior Slug
Junior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rbhoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2018 at 9:51pm
I might have someone else I will be commuting with but I'm not sure yet how well it will work out. I might be able to help you out from time to time. What hours are you looking to work? Drop me an email at ys4wde602@sneakemail.com.   
dmvfish1 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmvfish1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2018 at 1:59pm
I might be commuting from Centreville to Rosslyn in the upcoming weeks.  Is there an established slugline in the Centreville area that goes into Arlington/DC?
NetButch View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NetButch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2018 at 11:27pm
I am M-Th nearly every week from Centreville to Rosslyn.  Perhaps we can work something out.  I generally leave around 5:30 AM and leave Rosslyn at about 3PM.    Let me know

B

Edited by NetButch - 11 Jun 2018 at 11:29pm
Hale18 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hale18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2018 at 11:20am
Hello, are you still going to Rosslyn from Centreville? I am a slug that needs a ride. Please shoot me a text @ 571-365-5665 or be_sutu@yahoo.com.
Thank you.
jmhuffstetler View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmhuffstetler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2018 at 1:38pm
Hello, I commute from west Fairfax to the Vienna GMU every weekday morning to metro in to the Pentagon. I'm getting pretty tired of the commute expense and would love to start slugging it. Is this slug-line still going? Where and what time do ya'll meet?

You can email me at jmhuffstetler20[at]gmail.com 
TheRealSlugger21 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheRealSlugger21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2018 at 10:58am
RBHoward and everyone else, I am looking for a cheaper way to get from CIty of Fairfax or Vienna Metro to Navy Yard. I am pretty flexible with morning and evening hours so 7:00am works for me. If anyone is driving in that direction, please let me know!
Hung Truong
Vecon View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vecon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2019 at 9:46pm
I want driver from Stringfellow park to vienna metro station or to federal triangle station at 12th street in DC.

Any1 need a rider like me ;)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic