Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - White Honda Civic 18th St -Hechingers AM: Avoid!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

White Honda Civic 18th St -Hechingers AM: Avoid!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PTSlugger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: White Honda Civic 18th St -Hechingers AM: Avoid!
    Posted: 25 Feb 2013 at 11:38am
I don't like to judge people but you know what... I have to alert people of this driver. It was just so unsafe I just cant. She texts and talks on the phone while driving with knees or one hand. That is beyond NOT safe but THEN mid ride a loud beep sound goes off and she has to blow into this device which i had to Google up what it was and its a Car Breathalyzer or Ignition Interlock. Yes all people make mistakes and I shouldn't judge her drinking error that made her have to have that in the car but I do not believe you should be able or even have the mind or notion to come to the Commuter Lots to pick up a Sluggers. We get in your car basically trusting you with our life and you break the law texting and driving but then the Interlock just solidifies the deal that you are not a safe driver and you shouldn't even be allowed to pick up Sluggers. IDK... Either let people know before we get in the car so we can decide or just don't pick up anyone. Personally just avoid her car. [:(]

Always Avon <3 www.youravon.com/timaj
mycroftt View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mycroftt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2013 at 7:49am
quote:
Originally posted by PTSlugger

...THEN mid ride a loud beep sound goes off and she has to blow into this device which i had to Google up what it was and its a Car Breathalyzer or Ignition Interlock.

I would be a lot more worried if she asked me to blow into the device for her.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic