Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HOV Lanes this morning

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flyby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HOV Lanes this morning
    Posted: 24 Jan 2013 at 6:03am
PITIFUL JOB BY VDOT OVERNIGHT FAILING TO TREAT, PLOW, DO ANYTHING ON THE HOV LANES OVERNIGHT. FOR THE SECOND MORNING IN A ROW I COULDN'T ACCESS THE LANES AT FRANCONIA-SPRINGFIELD PARKWAY AT ABOUT 440AM BECAUSE THE GATES WERE STILL DOWN SO GOT ON AT EDSAL AND NOT A DAMN THING HAD BEEN DONE ALL THE WAY PAST THE PENTAGON TO THE BRIDGE. NOW WHAT THE HELL KIND OF CONSTRUCTION WAS GOING ON OVERNIGHT WITH SNOW COMING DOWN...AND THERE'S NO CONSTRUCTION GOING ON NORTH OF EDSAL ROAD! I GUESS WE HAVE THE LEXUS LANES PROJECT TO THANK FOR THIS SHAMEFUL LACK OF RESPONSIBILITY ON VDOT'S PART. PITIFUL.

Flyby
Pele View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pele Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2013 at 4:35pm
I was headed home this morning at about 4.30.. I work the night shift now.

I noticed that the HOV lanes were still untreated from the Pentagon to Newington. There was one plow truck headed north in Lorton, that was it.

I stopped by Horner to check the conditions... No plowing or treatment there either.

I reported it to WTOP.

I can not confirm nor deny whether the donut tire tracks in the parking lot were my vehicle or not... Or whether the alleged driver spun intentionally or not.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic