Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Powder Blue Honda CRV - Avoid!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patmcf79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Powder Blue Honda CRV - Avoid!
    Posted: 04 Jan 2013 at 8:44am
A lady in a powder blue Honda CRV picked me up from the Pentagon going to Tacketts. This lady was bat-5h1t crazy. She drove like a lunatic, honked at slow moving buses in the left lane(I can almost understand as slower vehicles should stay in the right lane, but really??), tailgated any vehicle that wasn't doing 80mph, and almost hit multiple vehicles. When I got out at Tacketts I told her to "please be safe Speedy" and she circled in the parking lot looking for me. Of course I could have choosen my words a little better but this lady had no regard for anyone else on the road, or even her passengers. I wish I had her plate number. I started talking to another slug in the lot and she told me that she avoids this crazy lady and passes up her rides. I guess shes now on my cars to avoid list from now on too. Anyway she's an older lady that strickly drives with her hands 10 and 2, and as said she drives a newer, powder blue Honda CRV.
Pele View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pele Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2013 at 10:45pm
She's a smart one, hands at 10 and 2...

When she rear ends something and sets off that airbag, she's gonna break both her wrists.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic