Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

BRAC - Springfield

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Junior Slug
Junior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gatewayslug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2011 at 12:10pm
Sorry, CJ, but not everyone who is going to move into the Mark Center has moved in so the traffic could get worse than it is now. Thanks to a certain congressman the planned move-in schedule has been stretched out over several more months. And yes, that is going to cost the taxpayers a few million extra since they won't be vacating leased offices as planned.
CJ View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2011 at 3:57pm
I meant everyone who is moving into the NGA building has done so. The topic isn't really even about the MARC center.

CJ
gatewayslug View Drop Down
Junior Slug
Junior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gatewayslug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2011 at 8:05am
Ok, CJ, I read it from the top again this time and see your point. However, the thread did turn to the Mark Center with billybaru's and gawinkworth's posts about the Seminary Rd exit. Since most of my own agency is also moving to the Mark Center that is where my mind was. Sorry I forgot there was more to BRAC here than the Mark Center.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic