Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Make-up in the car

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorty5646 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Make-up in the car
    Posted: 11 Aug 2011 at 9:13am
I have noticed lately a number of ladies (passengers) doing their make-up while riding in the morning. Is it me, or does anyone else find this a bit rude? The drivers have always been men when this has happened in my experience, and I often wonder if they want to say something or not. No matter how careful you are, make-up can potentially be messy - what if your liquid foundation spilled in someone's car? Or your mascara brush fell onto the seat? I mean, really...

If you can't finish doing your make-up before you leave the house, maybe you need to wake up earlier - just a thought!
mdog View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2011 at 10:36am
It's rude. However, it also give an opportunity to have some fun: wait till the next brush stroke is about to happen, and bam! slam on the brakes, jerk the steering wheel, etc. A follow-up look and a commentary "much better now!" are optional.
jadams08 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jadams08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2011 at 7:51am
quote:
Originally posted by mdog

It's rude. However, it also give an opportunity to have some fun: wait till the next brush stroke is about to happen, and bam! slam on the brakes, jerk the steering wheel, etc. A follow-up look and a commentary "much better now!" are optional.

Now that's funny! [B)]
walkerca2va View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote walkerca2va Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2011 at 9:42am
I had a lady try to do that in my car (I'm a woman also). I asked her to stop, and she looked at me in surprise, but did. I don't want mascara or foundation - she was putting on foundation! - all over my light gray leather interior. I've even started coming in earlier in the morning because of the makeup and the perfume. Really people, you're going to work, not the club. Don't douse yourself in the perfume and cologne. And get ready at home or at the office, not in my car.

Thanks, rant over :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic