Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Worst slug story in history

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tmcc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Worst slug story in history
    Posted: 26 Oct 2010 at 11:12am
Hi folks, I'll try to keep this short as this story could get out of control.

Heading from Tackett's Mill to Crystal City, I hopped into the back seat of a newer grey/sliver Mercedes 4Matic with an older man about 60. From the get go I got a bad vibe that he was not a friendly guy so I stayed quiet in the back. Early into the drive he scolded the passenger, and man about 40 for adjusting the seat. WTF but whatever. He was driving a bit fast, and as I was playing sudoku on my phone the car swerved around a Prius doing probably the speed limit. I looked at the speedometer and the driver was going 95mph. I said "Seriously, 95mph". The man got beligerent and told me he would let me off on the side of the highway. The passenger in the front was peeved at this point and threatened to call the cops. We squabbled a bit more then got quiet for the rest of the ride. When we approached the Pentagon exit the passenger (good guy) asked where I would be let out and I said "As soon as possible".

The driver stopped at Eads and Army Navy, the first spot. I got out and said "Have a nice day" albeit ironically. The passenger got out, but left his door open. He stepped to the front of the car, pulled out his phone and began taking pictures. The driver, enraged at this, STOMPED ON THE GAS AND RAN THE F*#%ING GUY DOWN. Like a dog. He bounced off the hood and fell on the ground hard. His stuff was everywhere. The phone was broken. The hood ornament had been ripped off. The dude's head was under the bumper. He was seriously F'ed up. In broad frigging daylight in front of dozens of people.

Long story short I called the paramedics, rendered aid to the poor gentleman the best I could while the driver stood there dumbstruck at what he had just done. I'm not sure what happened to the victim. Not sure what happened to the driver. Police took my statement and said they will call me if they need me.

People, chill the f--- out. Life is not that serious. Two people's lives are now irreparably damaged due to road rage. We're just trying to get to work.
Bodybykids View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bodybykids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2010 at 11:22am
OMG. How incredibly horrible. My prayers to this man. People, let's not ruin a good thing.
mdog View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2010 at 12:19pm
Well, looks like both parties got much more than what they've asked for...
mycroftt View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mycroftt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2010 at 12:48pm
If this incident did, in fact, happen, I think both the driver and the other passenger were dicks.
goober View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goober Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2010 at 1:44pm
Sounds credible, but wouldn't this have made the local news?

Goober
tmcc View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tmcc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2010 at 1:49pm
I've checked WTOP and haven't found anything. If anyone has found info please share.
slug123456789 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slug123456789 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2010 at 3:25pm
Have you ever noticed this driver/car before? It would be nice to know if they are a regular at that lot. [:)]
tmcc View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tmcc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2010 at 3:42pm
I've rode with him before. I don't think he'll be picking anyone up for a little while.
Pele View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pele Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2010 at 12:10pm
I've always said that old people shouldn't be allowed to drive.

When senility starts to set in and your minds starts to go, driving is the last thing that should be on your mind.

-------------------------
Times to beat:
Horner Rd to/from Pentagon: 12 mins Without Slugs - 17 mins With slugs
Dale City exit to/from 3rd St Tunnel, D.C. 18 mins (No slugs - Holiday)
shorty5646 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorty5646 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2010 at 4:14pm
This is very disturbing - so sorry to hear this happened to you and your fellow passenger, but I hope that he will be OK.

If you have ANY other information or updates about this, please be sure to share it with us. I think we'd all be very interested to know what has happened to the driver and other passenger since this incident.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic