Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My first bad experience-Hijacked

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spectrepilot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My first bad experience-Hijacked
    Posted: 08 Jul 2010 at 9:43am
Perhaps I am over-reacting but I had what I consider an inconsiderate driver who basically hijacked me today.

In line at the Pentagon when a gray van pulls up with a man and a woman and says "Sydenstryker", they offer to take a second so the lady behind me gets in as well. The front seat passanger comments how hot it is outside and the driver replies, "I know, I am tyring to cool it off." No other comments were exchanged. We proceed onto the HOV lane and next thing I know the driver is getting off at 644 (Old Keen Mill Rd). I guess he sees my shocked lookin the mirrior to which he replies, my wife is going to drop me off at Backlick. We sit in traffic on Old Keen Mill while he waits to make a U turn and go the opposite direction on Old Keen Mill, Proceeds down a few back streets to an auto delearship. They switch out and and we depart back to Sydnestryker. While the detour on took an extra 10 minutes, I found it to be very rude that they did not mention it when they picked us up.
Pentagon1 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pentagon1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2010 at 10:17pm
Foul. They should have asked if it was ok first. Or dropped you off at your destination, then taken care of their personal errands. Unfortunately all you can do is take note of the vehicle and don't ride with them again. That, and warn others about it too.
Our Mom Spot View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Our Mom Spot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2010 at 2:35pm
VERY rude

----------
Are you a mom?
Visit www.OurMomSpot.net ... a safe place for moms to have fun, LOL, & connect with other moms!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic