Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - **NEW** STRINGFELLOW PARK & RIDE TO DC SLUG LINE
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

**NEW** STRINGFELLOW PARK & RIDE TO DC SLUG LINE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Junior Slug
Junior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ben Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2018 at 9:51am
Are there efforts to LIVE this slugline? 
My DC destination is near Smithsonian Metro or Len'Fant Metro. My Morning Start is about 6:30-7AM and Evening is about 4 to 4:30PM
ben View Drop Down
Junior Slug
Junior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ben Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2018 at 11:16am
There are quite a few drivers and wouldbe sluggers expressing interests in starting up this slugline.
We already have Stringfellow as the morning slugging location. We need to decide the afternoon slugging location to make this slugline work!
Please contribute your thoughts. 

cory View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cory Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 10:17am
I commute from Stringfellow to L'Enfant and back every day.  It seems like there is a lot of interest in going to L'Enfant.  Should we designate L'Enfant as an afternoon pickup spot?
SueK View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SueK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2018 at 5:28pm
I look forward to picking up slugs at Stringfellow Park and ride. Are there times for the morning designated?

I depart from M street near the waterfront metro.

Times are early in the morning.
Depart before or at 0600.
Return around 4-5 pm?
The tolls aren’t so bad in the morning but they are killers in the afternoon. Looking forward to picking up slugs!!!
Sue K
rbhoward View Drop Down
Junior Slug
Junior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rbhoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2018 at 8:20am
Jan 26, 2018.
I could pick you up at L'Enfant and bring you to Centreville today if you need a ride. I will be leaving the Navy Yard around 3:20pm

ys4wde602@sneakemail.com
703-592-6538
SueK View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SueK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2018 at 1:12pm
I will be a driver... not slug.
Sue K
chrisdee View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisdee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2018 at 10:59pm
Hi, I'm looking to slug along this line starting Monday (Feb. 5). What's your commute time? 
ben View Drop Down
Junior Slug
Junior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ben Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2018 at 12:46pm
Please vote to set up the afternoon slug pickup at L'efant all the way back to stringfellow ParkNRide.

cory View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cory Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2018 at 4:49pm
How do we go about doing that?
ben View Drop Down
Junior Slug
Junior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ben Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2018 at 4:01pm
I guest what we can do is to reply to this forum, stating that you like to drive/ride from Stringfellow Park and Ride to L'efant in the morning and then back in the afternoon from L'eFant to Stringfellow park and ride. If we have enough response, then we can setup a date to try it out. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic