Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Theft/Damage at Slug Lots

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oldy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Theft/Damage at Slug Lots
    Posted: 07 Jul 2008 at 9:24am
On 20 June, my Toyato Tundra was vandalized at the Sydenstricker Parking Lot. Thieves during the day crawled under the truck and w/ a cordless saw took both catalytic converters. Damage $3600. Fairfax Police indicated this is a growing crime because converters have precious metals in them and are being sold for these metals. If any one has experienced a similar theft recently please post on slug-line. I would be particularly be interested if anyone else has experienced problems at the same lot since Jun 20.
toomuchcoffeelady View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toomuchcoffeelady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2008 at 9:50am
Some extended family members of mine had the same thing happen at the 17 lot when they left their cars there overnight.
Pele View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pele Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2008 at 10:19am
Check the articles in this thread:
http://www.slug-lines.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=8952

You're lucky you still have a car. With gas prices at $4 a gallon, you've got about $80 sitting in the full tank of that Tundra that any idiot with a cordless drill can get at.

One spark and your truck takes out a whole row of cars, simply because some idiot can't respect other's property.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic