Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Google groups sluglist

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Google groups sluglist
    Posted: 02 Aug 2007 at 2:32pm
Are the google groups email lists for various sluglines being monitored any longer?

I recently changed my email address, and followed the instructions on Google groups to update my profile. Now emails that I send to the two groups I was a member are bouncing. I've sent emails to the owners of both groups and have not received a reply. I've even done new subscription requests which are still pending. (Putting in the notes that it was an update from a previous email) I've been trying since Tuesday....

I also don't see a link on this site any longer for these email lists.

Anyone have any help for me?

Thanks-
TJones View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2007 at 2:19pm
Wow, 86 views and no replies. And, despite repeated attempts to rectify the problem, my emails are sill bouncing. Seems like the list owners should employ some junior administrators if they are too busy to service the requests.
ohio 7 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ohio 7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2007 at 8:27am
I'm viewing but, like the others, I have no idea what you're talking about therefore, no answer for you.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic