Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pentagon2P-Mills

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tcntony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pentagon2P-Mills
    Posted: 10 Jul 2007 at 9:43am
What's the latest time drivers pickup riders from the Pentagon going to Potomac Mills?

DC2DC
(Dale City 2 DC)
ohio 7 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ohio 7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2007 at 1:43pm
From what I've been told, drivers pick up as late as 8:30-9:00pm. Of course it's risky hoping for a ride after about 6:15 or so. These folks told me that they keep a large sign with big type saying where they are going and stand at the ramp that goes to the HOV. I think there are bus shelters along that area now. I believe the last bus leaves the Pentagon around that time also. Best to check so you aren't stranded.
LDOMAJ View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LDOMAJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2007 at 2:04pm
I've picked up as late as 7PM... grab a sign and stand by the last bus stop before the HOV entrance...
tcntony View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tcntony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2007 at 4:05pm
Thanks. I had a very safe and "quiet" first ride this morning. Looking forward to seeing how the PM ride goes. Just getting my slug-legs wet.

DC2DC
(Dale City 2 DC)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic