Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Logistics Question?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VA_Slugger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Logistics Question?
    Posted: 09 Jul 2007 at 8:57am
Good Morning Fellow Sluggers,

I'm looking for a way, the easiest if possible, to slug from Fredericksburg (Route-3), to the Dept of State (Main State) located at 2201 C St. NW. Does anyone have any insight to how this might be accomplished [?] Direct shots or slugging plus Metro is appreciated. Thank you in advance.
miltrade View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miltrade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2007 at 3:49pm
VA_Slugger,

We have a three person, alternating driving, carpool that goes from the Stafford 630 lot to State Dept. We have parking. We recently lost a member who left employment here. You interested?
VA_Slugger View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VA_Slugger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2007 at 6:26am
Miltrade, I'm currently out of the country and I'm trying to gather some information for when I return in a few months, But thanks for the offer and believe me I'll keep your offer in mind just in case.[;)]
miltrade View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miltrade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2007 at 2:03pm
Do keep it in mind because the 630 lot is very convenient to you if you are coming from Fredericksburg. It's only 100 yards off of 95 with no traffic.
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VA_Slugger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2007 at 7:10am
Trade, thanks for the info. I'll keep that in mind. Have a Great Day!
sbouncer View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sbouncer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2007 at 1:30pm
Miltrade,

I live in Stafford and work at the State Department, what are the hours of your carpool?

Pat
bamkmartin View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bamkmartin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2007 at 10:01am
Dear VA Slugger, so sorry for my delayed response. Slug from Rt3 lot to Rosslyn and then take the shuttle to main state. Or take a bus or vanpool from the commuter lot.

bamkmartin
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VA_Slugger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2007 at 9:13am
Bamkmartin, when you say "shuttle to Main State", is there in fact a shuttle just for Main State, or is it a public bus that happens to stop at Main State? Again, thanks for the follow-up info [;)]
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic