Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Some more slug questions from your friends at IU
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Some more slug questions from your friends at IU

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2006 at 4:57pm
For everybody who doubts our credibility, tommorrow all of your questions will be answered!

In reply to the following people who have questions for us:

dudte:

For our Introduction to Human Interaction Design Class we have the priveledge of trying to answer the CHI problem for CHI 2007. The CHI problem, Computer Human Interaction, is a design competition for students in Computer Human Intertaction. Feel free to check out there site: http://www.chi2007.org/submit/competitions.php The class number is I541, the professor's name is Dr. Marty Siegel.

Currently we are seeking HSC (Human Subject Commitee) approval for our scenario based prototype and user-experienced prototyping. Once we have approval we will post a information about how you can participate in our user-experienced prototyping.
My contact information:

Kenton Hankins
hankinsk@indiana.edu
http://www.informatics.indiana.edu/people/profiles.asp?u=hankinsk (if you want to verify that I am a student)

Also, our HSC number is: Study #06-11569

CallMeMrSlug:
Are you really GRADUATE students?

Yes, we are and graduate students (see above for my information). Congratulations on the new addition to your family.

RobertLangDirect:

We can not answer this issues for you, we are only trying to use technology to get more people to slug. In no way do we want to inhibit the current slug system.

getmehomepweeze:

We are not phishing. If you are interesting in phishing research we will be glad to direct you to people within our program and school that are studying phishing and other cybersecurity issues.

spongebob:

Please send me an email (see previous response in this thread) to me with the next time you are in Indy, we could go to the Rathskeller and discuss slug system.
hank View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2006 at 6:13pm
Hello,

For those not familiar with us, we are graduate students at Indiana University studying Human-Computer Interactions. We are attempting to create a solution which will increase the usage of the slug system for one of our classes.

We have created a brief summary of our design concept and created mockups of our prototype. We would greatly appreciate your help and cooperation. We would also greatly appreciate if you could please pass this link on to any of your friends and family who do not currently slug and ask for their opinions. If you are willing to help, please click the link located below.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/Users/17075259/Surveys/950233014354/1F5CE362-E857-4808-8E67-62FAF03720FF.asp?U=950233014354&DO_NOT_COPY_THIS_LINK

Thank you.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic