Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Off Topic- Sonic Drive In Massoponax

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote getmehome pweeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2006 at 2:29pm
Happy Turkey Day back at cha!!! I'll be off baking away tomorrow!!! Read ya'll Friday!!

Slug'n till 2010 (when the HOT lanes roll in)
Scroll View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scroll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2006 at 11:30am
GMHP,
Where's the new Sonic? I LOVE their menu, and my boys think their shakes are nearly the best (almost as good as Carl's in FBurg).

Kassandra,
Nice work bullying your way into the community. You have a unique method of making folks want to welcome you. So, how's it working for you?
I bet you're a real blast in a china shop.

Scroll
Rarely posts, but a daily slug for years
getmehome pweeze View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote getmehome pweeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2006 at 8:48am
Scroll- Get off at the Massoponax exit (126 I think)go south (turn right when you get off the exit) its about a mile or two down the road on the left in front of the new shopping center. They are doing construction at the moment, so it's a little bit of a pain if you miss the turn and have to turn around like we did! ENJOY!

You MUST try a banana shake!! mmmmm.....

Slug'n till 2010 (when the HOT lanes roll in)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic