Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Off Topic- Sonic Drive In Massoponax

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote getmehome pweeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Off Topic- Sonic Drive In Massoponax
    Posted: 20 Nov 2006 at 8:25am
Ok, off topic, but who got to enjoy food from the new Sonic this weekend? I KNOW you spent at least 20 minutes in line too!!!

(PS. I also saw a familiar sluglines "face" there on Sunday...:'/)

Slug'n till 2010 (when the HOT lanes roll in)
getmehome pweeze View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote getmehome pweeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2006 at 9:34am
bump

go2grl View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote go2grl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2006 at 9:45am
It was so good! I took my boys there for lunch yesterday and it was about an hour for us from the time we arrived until we left. Worth every minute too!!!
sable2 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sable2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2006 at 1:54pm
I live accross the street from this madness and its been like this since they opened. Really... is it better than 5guys? I'm not feigning ignorance, I just don't get it.

Enjoy!
kassandra View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kassandra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2006 at 2:59pm
Do you have a job? If so , do some work and stop posting dumb stuff. The website is for HOV/SLUG information not what meal you have over the weekend PLZZZZZZ
quote:
Originally posted by getmehome pweeze
[br]Ok, off topic, but who got to enjoy food from the new Sonic this weekend? I KNOW you spent at least 20 minutes in line too!!!

(PS. I also saw a familiar sluglines "face" there on Sunday...:'/)

Kassandra Lewis
Grand_Stylus View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grand_Stylus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2006 at 3:32pm
Wow the above poster sure puts the Ass in kASSandra...
getmehome pweeze View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote getmehome pweeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2006 at 3:41pm
Sable2- 5 guys is great, Sonic is real popular south of us, and has a huge menu, way better tasting that McD's or the others. I'm glad to see it come up north. I feel bad for all of you that live near The new shopping area. I lived in Stafford before Stafford Market Place popped up, you have a lot of congestion coming your way.

Kassandra- for a newbie you've got a nasty uncalled for attitude.

SpongeBob View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpongeBob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2006 at 3:44pm
Whoa, Kassandra, get a freakin' grip, alright? Or better yet, get a job yourself, you stupid misspelling troglodyte. You show up here a week ago with a vague tale of a car wreck, with few specifics, a regular Troll move, and GMHP unwisely extended you a little sympathy. Now, in your very next post, with absolutely no provocation, you flame her with CAPITAL letters, just like, oh, I don't know, HappyCommuter?

Who are you to say what this board is for, Ms. Grand-Total-of-3 Postings?

The real Cassandra was the never-believed prophetess of Greek mythology. I, the Sponge, am the self-anointed Cassandra of this BB, fated to forecast the fall of the carpool lanes, while no one listens. You, a false, silly, made-up Kassandra with bad hair and spotty teeth, should just Bugger Off!

(Oh, that felt good!)

sable2 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sable2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2006 at 4:05pm
Oh.. I see. There are a few Sonics in Richmond. I'd just never been there.

Yes, the congestion is inevitable. At this point though, it still "looks" like a better planned project than Central Park.

Thanks for replying GMHP

Keehee... "Bugger" keee!

Kassandra... give the AM's in here a measure of respect. [:0] Sarcasm isn't out of bounds (as in the Wed before Thanksgiving post), but if that "directive" was all you could muster up in rebuttle of this disclaimer-present topic, then just click back, way back, since you're not interested.[:(]

Enjoy!
sluDgE View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sluDgE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2006 at 5:23pm
[;)] Hard to believe this sluggin' crowd gets all pumped up over a Sonic drive-in burger joint. [;)]
[:p] But whatever pops your cork! [:p]

Oh, and please pass the turkey, dressing, and cranberry sauce.
[:)] Have a safe and thankful Thanksgiving. [:)]
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic