Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Line?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gellehcim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Line?
    Posted: 18 Oct 2006 at 4:20pm
I was wondering if there was any interest for a new line on 18th or 19th to Horner Road, I know the morning line at Horner services all of 18th street, but we have to walk to the commerce building (10 blocks) to find a ride coming home?
I was thinking maybe 18th and H where it cuts over to 14th to get right on the highway coming home...
It doesnt make much sense that there is a morning line for 18th street, but not an afternoon one.
If there are any drivers, or sluggers interested, please post something.

Michelle
Woodbridge - D.C. Rider
spereira View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spereira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2006 at 9:38am
This is just to bring to your attention the formation of a new P.M. slug line on 19th Street starting on the 13th of November. The location of the line is on 19th Street between I street and Penn. Ave. (next to CVS and Soho). This line is one block from the Faragut West metro and 1.5 blocks from a PRTC bus line on 18th and Penn. Please pass this to all your commuter friends to make this line a reality.

Riders and drivers wanted.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic