Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WHO HAD TO WORK TODAY?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote koakui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WHO HAD TO WORK TODAY?
    Posted: 11 Nov 2005 at 9:47am
Wondering how many of you guys out there worked today? I drove in today thinking I would park in town but there were quite a few people here. Had to use the garage. Darn. Seems like less and less holidays and more and more work. Ah, at least it is Friday.
scoobydoo View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scoobydoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2005 at 2:47pm
I had to work, Stupid company!
I didn't figure there would be any slugging today so I woke up early and pedaled to work. Then what do I see? A slug line.
Oh well better planning on my part would have prevented this.
My legs hurt.
HotGirl View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HotGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2005 at 3:08pm
ScoobyDooDoo is retarded! How many are with me?
Baz View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2005 at 4:19pm
HotGirl...Id like to be with ya...send me a picture ;)~
adjguy View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adjguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2005 at 10:03am
Amen to all you fellow CONTRACTORS out there who had to work.

Didnt see any Feds in the office today. Saw nothin but tumble weeds.
HotGirl View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HotGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2005 at 9:40am
Baz - can't send you a picture. I have more men than I can handle literally. Its really a pain to be quite honest with you. However, I have seen a handle called panarican girl or something like that on here and she is looking for a man and dates often. I've seen her posts. You should email her. Have a wonderful week! Its Monday already![:)]
Baz View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2005 at 10:09am
Yea....I didnt think a picture would be sent. Thats OK. Im "sure" that since your profile name is HotGirl...you really are truly a "hot girl". Ahemm...ahemm
Im also rich and famous.
Have a great week you beautiful slugs!!
PanaRican View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanaRican Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2005 at 11:26am
quote:
Originally posted by HotGirl
[br]Baz - can't send you a picture. I have more men than I can handle literally. Its really a pain to be quite honest with you. However, I have seen a handle called panarican girl or something like that on here and she is looking for a man and dates often. I've seen her posts. You should email her. Have a wonderful week! Its Monday already![:)]

I'm ugly[:X] AND I had to work on Friday.[:(!]

HAPPY MONDAY! [:p]
Baz View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2005 at 12:35pm
so....Pana...do I get a picture?? ;)
Sticky Bandaid View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sticky Bandaid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2005 at 1:05pm
Baz, you must be the feller who yells from waaaaaay back in the line "WILL YOU TAKE A THIIIIIIIRRRRRD??????
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic