Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pentagon to Horner Rd

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldgoat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pentagon to Horner Rd
    Posted: 07 Nov 2005 at 2:20pm
Where, in relation to the Stafford County Slug pick up area at tht Pantagon, is the pick-up point for the Horner Road Lot?
ohio 7 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ohio 7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2005 at 1:53pm
quote:
Originally posted by oldgoat
[br]Where, in relation to the Stafford County Slug pick up area at tht Pantagon, is the pick-up point for the Horner Road Lot?

You should have looked at the maps as to where the slug areas are but since you didn't I'll try to tell you.

If you come from the Metro go to the right, down the long sidewalk and there are two signs pointing to follow the sidewalk to the left for slugs. It borders the main road where the Pentagon police are. Continue across two side streets and head for the far, back South parking lot. As you are walking down the sidewalk towards this lot notice a number of bus shelters on your left. As you get closer you'll see signs in front of them. The very last shelter is the one for Horner/Potomac Mills. It's possible to be picked up any day as early as 3:00 but they start coming pretty steadily starting at 3:20 or so.
scoobydoo View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scoobydoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2005 at 2:28pm
WHERE are the maps?
I've been asking for a while and all I get is static.
DC2RV View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DC2RV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2005 at 2:37pm
On the front page, go to Afternoon Lines. (frame on left) Select "Pentagon". Read. Links to maps are in the body of text.

scoobydoo View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scoobydoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2005 at 7:11am
Hey thanks. Finally! I can figure out a faster way to get home, I think.
I've been waiting in the Mill lot line everday and it takes like forty five minutes to get a ride and another thirty to actually get home.
Then of course you have those that have to stop off to get gas, or make a stop at the grocery store.
I'd have all that done before picking up slugs but you know...
I don't have a car, so I can't complain.
SpongeBob View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpongeBob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2005 at 1:18pm
Scooby, please go away, you non-slugging troll. In almost ten years of slugging, none of these thing you mention has ever happened to me, nor to anyone I've ever spoken to. "Shopping", yeah right. Like the driver is going to pull up to a store and leave you alone and fuming in his or her vehicle.

Look, kid, here's some free advice: be smarter than the people you are trying to fool. Stick to websites populated by... oh, I don't know, teenagers. No one here buys that you are a grownup or a member of our community.

And if you are a grownup, you haven't finished the job. Keep working on it.
NoSUV View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoSUV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2005 at 2:50pm
Sponge - mark this as one of the times where I totally agree with you.
N_or_S_bound View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N_or_S_bound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2005 at 8:08am
Wow, simply awesome seeing this lovefest between the sponge and nosuv! Mark this one on your calendars!

NoSb

SOV because you can, HOV because you care!
AveMaria View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AveMaria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2005 at 9:52am
I don't know why Sponge even acknowledged this OBVIOUS kid. Best to just ignore him and the other juveniles who have recently tagged this website as their new sandbox.
As a mother of three kids (who are all over 18 now), I can tell you that if you simply ignore the "head games" they're playing they'll get bored and move on. [^]
scoobydoo View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scoobydoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2005 at 11:18am
Headgames? Obviously you didn't heed your own warning AVEMARIA because you did post a reply.
And I do slug SpongeBOOB. And these things do happen Maybe not to you but to some they do. Read other posts not marked from me, you'll see. Rude people! Geeesh!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic