Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rosslyn To Gordon Road -Route 3 Up and Running

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sstran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rosslyn To Gordon Road -Route 3 Up and Running
    Posted: 02 Feb 2005 at 3:29pm
Ok Drivers - Are you sick of trying to get in and out of the Pentagon? Come to Rosslyn and pick up slugs back to Gordon Road in Fredericksburg. Its easy access and no more going through that Pentagon mess. Print out the signs and put it in your car. Passengers are waiting in Rosslyn, standing right behind the Stafford line people waiting to be picked up! Thanks

Sharon
makinalivin View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makinalivin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2005 at 6:33am
What time are people getting in line?
sstran View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sstran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2005 at 8:10am
People arrive anywhere from 3:30 on. I have gotten rides this week at 4:00, 4:35 and 5:10. The longest I've had to wait is about 25 minutes. Just keep spreading the word and talking to drivers. There are Fredericksburg people driving to 610 when they don't have too!
quote:
Originally posted by makinalivin
[br]What time are people getting in line?

Sharon
RCA View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RCA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2005 at 12:02pm
YES!!!!!!!!!! Rosslyn to Route 3 IS up and running - we just need to start winning our drivers back. WAY TO GO PEOPLE!!!
wahoowa View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wahoowa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2005 at 9:29am
What time in the mornings do people go from Rt. 3 to Rosslyn? I usually arrive around 7:00 and everyone at that time prefers to go to the Pentagon.
VA_Slugger View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VA_Slugger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2005 at 12:53pm
Fellow Slugs (Drivers and Riders), I've tried doing my part by slugging out of Rosslyn a while back and found on more than one occasion where I had to go back to the Pentagon for a ride. I get to the line in Rosslyn around 3:45 - 4:00, and sometimes wait in excess of 40 - 50 minutes. Am I too early or too late [?] Would love to continue to support the Rosslyn - F'Burg Line out of Rosslyn, but the wait (for me) has been extremely long. Any advice[?]
makinalivin View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makinalivin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2005 at 1:05pm
I've driven to the location where the directions state (100 feet up North Kent Street off of Wilson) and I've spoken with people standing there. They've said it's not the place to pick up for Rt 3. What's up?
eskieluvr View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eskieluvr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2005 at 10:38am
The lines are down the hill(passed the GT bus) right on Lee Hwy. You'll see the signs, although there isn't one for Fredericksburg.

I'm going to try to pick up some Fredericksburg slugs this afternoon as it would be the easiest way, but either I'm too late for all the people who slug from there, or people have given up trying to catch rides here and head to the Pentagon.

I've had no problems picking up sluggers and dropping them off at Rosslyn.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic