Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Newbie Question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperLeah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Newbie Question
    Posted: 29 Jul 2004 at 11:34am
I'm trying to figure this all out. I want to get from Rosslyn to DC, around the Commerce line at 14th and D. I'm confused as to the destinations, since it seems like that's not an option. Does this mean no drivers go from Rosslyn to DC? Or do I just go to the line with my sign and hope someone comes by that's going to DC?

Sorry for asking a really obvious question. [:I]
ronin718 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ronin718 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2004 at 12:16pm
Most of the slug lines involving Rosslyn end there in the morning and leave from there in the evenings. If you look at the termination points, they generally involve working locations or transition points with multiple means of public transit. Slugging from Rosslyn to DC is not really feasible since the Metro is right there and the parking in Rosslyn is SO much cheaper than Downtown.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic