Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Route 17 Stinky Lady

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tulipgirl67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Route 17 Stinky Lady
    Posted: 28 Jun 2004 at 6:47pm
Is this woman still using the Route 17 (South Stafford) slug line? I ask because I had the misfortune of riding with a slug who fit this woman's physical description and who had the most horrendous body odor imaginable (I assure you I am not exaggerating. I rode the entire way with my face buried in my coat to combat the nausea.) but she traveled from the Pentagon to Mine Road.

The threads had indicated that a lot of people were avoiding her at 17, so I am wondering if she moved North to increase her chances of getting a ride.
SlugBuddy View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SlugBuddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2004 at 1:13pm
Oh no, is she back slugging?!?!? Is she at Mine Road now?!?!? If anyone else has seen her, let us know...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic