Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

horner road lot full

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote varider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: horner road lot full
    Posted: 02 Oct 2007 at 9:46am
I am thinking of giving slugging a try tomorrow.

1. Does anyone know what time the Horner Road lot gets full (parking)?

2. How do I know which line is for L'enfant?
varider View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote varider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2007 at 12:04pm
Ok, I get it...no one wants to respond to as to what time the lot gets full because they are afraid one new slugger will take up a space...thanks all
sluDgE View Drop Down
Master Slug
Master Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sluDgE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2007 at 12:35pm
varider,
Here's the info:

http://www.slug-lines.com/AM_Lines/Horner_rd.asp

and

http://www.slug-lines.com/images/Horner1.jpg

Happy sluggin' ! [;)]
varider View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote varider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2007 at 12:45pm
Thanks so much for responding --- about 27 people read my post and not one reply, so I appreciate the info!
crewshell View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crewshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2007 at 1:22pm
Yea.. you only waited 3 hours for a response... just becasue 37 people read this thread does not mean they are all aware of the Horner lot specifically.

I arrived at 7:10ish about a week ago and it was already filled.. I dont think thats common though..
varider View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote varider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2007 at 1:34pm
well I apologize for the attitude---i am a new slugger and new to the messaqe board as well...
varider View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote varider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2007 at 1:56pm
so by 7:30 is all parking at Horner gone, and are there any alternatives once parking is full?
crewshell View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crewshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2007 at 2:28pm
I would say thats a very safe bet... If you arrive late DO NOT get creative with parking, even if you are not causing a hazard or blocking anyone in the meter maids still have nothing better to do. You'll have to go to a different lot and try to figure out how to get close to where you are going or you'll have to simply drive yourself in.

Good luck!
varider View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote varider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2007 at 2:30pm
Thanks crew---you've been of great help!
MrEandJ View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrEandJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2007 at 7:27pm
I go to Horner Rd everyday and get there around 6am. The main parking lot (next to the interstate 95) is about 80% full at that time. Therefore, anytime between 5:30 and 6:30am you should find plenty of parking at Horner Rd.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic