Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Slugging to L'Enfant

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spidermonkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Slugging to L'Enfant
    Posted: 10 Aug 2006 at 9:06am
I was hoping to get some advice from current sluggers about which line is the best (i.e., most reliable in getting rides) to-from L'Enfant (both morning & evenings), starting in the Woodbridge area. All experiences welcome. TIA.

spidermonkey
n/a View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n/a Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2006 at 1:32pm
The Horner Rd lot (and I think Tacketts Mill) should have p/u and d/o at L'Enfant.
CeeJay View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CeeJay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2006 at 1:41pm
bumping above the garbage...
spidermonkey View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spidermonkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2006 at 4:56pm
hey CeeJay: that must be "imbecilic" (or is it "moronic") for "i don't know anything about the topic and am not intelligent enough to fake it", hey?

posters like you don't add much in the way of substance... so why waste your time??

spidermonkey
scottt View Drop Down
Senior Slug
Senior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2006 at 8:04am
spidermonkey, CeeJay was doing you a favor by bumping your thread over all the @#$@#$%$ junk posts that were here.

Sheesh, cut back on the coffee.
CeeJay View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CeeJay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2006 at 10:49am
quote:
Originally posted by scottt
[br]spidermonkey, CeeJay was doing you a favor by bumping your thread over all the @#$@#$%$ junk posts that were here.

Sheesh, cut back on the coffee.

ah yes, more proof that no good deed goes unpunished.....[;)]
CeeJay View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CeeJay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2006 at 10:51am
quote:
Originally posted by spidermonkey
[br]hey CeeJay: that must be "imbecilic" (or is it "moronic") for "i don't know anything about the topic and am not intelligent enough to fake it", hey?

posters like you don't add much in the way of substance... so why waste your time??

spidermonkey

spidermonkey, if you go back and re-read my post, i was bumping your post over the spam posts which went on for pages yesterday. i did not say bumping up the garbage, which you might have taken offense to, but OVER the garbage, so your post could be seen. obviously the admin came in and cleaned out the board between my bump and your read. but i would think the meaning would have been clear.

and by the way, you're welcome (i think...)
css View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote css Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2006 at 11:24am
I just moved to Fredericksburg and am interested in slugging in from the Route 17 lot to L'Enfant, does this line actually exist?
waterelf View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waterelf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2006 at 1:40pm
There is not a separate line for L'Enfant, but one line for everyone. We picked up a slug there for L'Enfant this morning around 6:30.
spidermonkey View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spidermonkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2006 at 4:56pm
Apologies CeeJay! The shortness of your original response obviously confused me. Extremely embarrassed. No more coffee today, I promise!

[:I]

spidermonkey
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic