Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

For ANYONE Who is Bored

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Uhura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: For ANYONE Who is Bored
    Posted: 15 Jul 2004 at 8:32am
For anyone that's bored...I have been receiving personal messages from someone on slug-lines.com. I have asked the individual to stop sending them; however, they have not complied so I have decided to share:

ONE:
Hello Uhura

You received the following message from: KaTaNa (katana@comcast.net)

At: http://www.slug-lines.com/forum/

This was NOT an opinion...

"LOL-If she prefers to get picked up & dropped off-she'll prefer Horner! People deny the existence of Potomac Mills because it sucks..." because of this statement, "ONE of the respondents had a great suggestion"

It was a slam against those who prefer Potomac...IMHO. And yes, you are a damn troll, as evidenced by several of your other posts on the board...

------------
TWO:
Hello Uhura

You received the following message from: KaTaNa (katana@comcast.net)

At: http://www.slug-lines.com/forum/

If you don't want to be called a troll then stop proving my point by acting like one..

Live Long and Prosper
WBSlug7 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WBSlug7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2004 at 9:21am
I appreciated both of your help with my topic, but am REALLY glad to see that you took it off my string and began your own folder to continue this catfight.
Dhacim View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dhacim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2004 at 9:21am
I have no idea what LMAO!! means, but DAAYYUUMM, you both are mature....A public arguement on sluglines.com....The perfect spot for one..(whatever)....Uhura...Thanks, you never cease to entertain us all.
Uhura View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Uhura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2004 at 10:17am
quote:
Originally posted by Dhacim
[br]I have no idea what LMAO!! means, but DAAYYUUMM, you both are mature....A public arguement on sluglines.com....The perfect spot for one..(whatever)....Uhura...Thanks, you never cease to entertain us all.

No prob.....

Live Long and Prosper
slugguru View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slugguru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2004 at 4:21pm
Uhura, I would suggest you create another username! Its becoming a regular thing with your posts not coming across the right way.
For your own good!
Uhura View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Uhura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2004 at 9:07pm
quote:
Originally posted by slugguru
[br]Uhura, I would suggest you create another username! Its becoming a regular thing with your posts not coming across the right way.
For your own good!

Thanks for the suggestion, but I don't think I will create another screen name.

Although most people here are friendly & helpful, there are a few sensitive folks along with some cyberbullies and their bandwagoneers-but they're not gonna break my stride...LOL

Live Long and Prosper
Dhacim View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dhacim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2004 at 8:54am
I love it....Uhura...you da bomb!!
spolastre View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spolastre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2004 at 11:06am
Some people are so bored with their lives that they think it is fun to harass others. Its like the bully in school who steals your milk money because he/she has low self-esteem.
Uhura View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Uhura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2004 at 11:34am
quote:
Originally posted by RoadRunner
[br]I suggest to all in the future that youdo not list your email in your profile when you sign up for this message board.

You know-it's funny you mentioned that...Usually, when I sign up on forums / boards I don't include my email address; but with this one I figured that it would be OK...

Live Long and Prosper
Uhura View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Uhura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2004 at 11:35am
quote:
Originally posted by Dhacim
[br]I love it....Uhura...you da bomb!!

Thanks!

Live Long and Prosper
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic