Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CRYSTAL CITY to ROLLING VALLEY

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ranadurgat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CRYSTAL CITY to ROLLING VALLEY
    Posted: 08 Mar 2006 at 4:14pm
Afternoon slugging from Crystal City to Rolling Valley is a nightmare!! In the mornings a lot of drivers come from Rolling Valley to Crystal City, but they disappear in the afternoon. We can have the line near the Crystal City Metro Station on 18th street at the corner - I bet that will save the drivers a lot of hassle of going to Pentagon for picking up slugs. The pick up time can be between 15.30 hours to 17.45 hours.
ranadurgat View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ranadurgat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2006 at 4:19pm
Sorry, I forgot to mention that the 12th and 23rd street pick up spots can all become one near the Metro Station near the bus stops. That way, option of using Metro will help the slugs, and the drivers will have to come to only one spot.[:)]
annsyp View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote annsyp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2006 at 2:39pm
I, too, would like it if the slug lines moved to the metro. I agree that this would increase the number of slugs who used CC. I come from Old Town, and dread that walk from the metro when it's cold or rainy (not like a day like today, though!).
ranadurgat View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ranadurgat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2006 at 1:50pm
To all interested ............ There is a big need to start a CC to Rolling Valley Burke in the pm. Drivers -- please do consider the 18th St Metro site for pickup between 15.00 to 17.00 hours. Pleaseeeeeeee ..... Your comments will help ...........
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic